We have a vacancy for a talented, experienced frontend developer to work within our growing digital team based in Cardiff. You’ll be working alongside a small team of developers on a plethora of interesting projects, responsible for bringing the design teams visions to life using Concrete5, CraftCMS, Shopify and React.
You will have an opportunity to work on projects like these:
You will need the following skillset:
- have experience of working in a busy agency environment
- knowledgeable of responsive and adaptive web design
- experienced in developing sites using open source CMS’
- be a logical thinker, up with current web trends with a passion for all things digital
- able to build web pages from Sketch and Adobe XD files
- happy to take direction, but equally able to offer constructive ideas and feedback
- preferably with a computer based or IT qualification
- able to solve problems and think outside the box
- work efficiently and adhere to deadlines
- be polite and have the confidence to communicate with others
- prepared to work hard and have fun
- happy to make the odd cup of tea.
The following would be useful:
- a keen eye UX design philosophies
- a knowledge of Agile software development principles
- an understanding of GIT version control
- a willing to learn new technologies / frameworks.
In return we will give you:
- competitive salary
- group pension plan
- good holiday allowance
- an opportunity to develop an impressive portfolio of work
- tickets to watch the Cardiff Devils*
- a fab office environment*
- option to work remotely some days*
- free cuddles from Max the office dog*
- be part of a close-knit team who strive to be the best.
* (post covid)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE