We have a vacancy for a talented, frontend developer to work within our growing digital team based in Cardiff. We’re looking for someone who loves the web and is fastidious in their approach to building the very best websites.
You’ll be working alongside a team of UX/UI designers and backend developers on a plethora of interesting projects. You will be responsible for bringing the design teams visions to life, creating pixel-perfect web pages for the backend team to integrate into Concrete5, WordPress and Shopify.
You will have an opportunity to work on projects like these:
You will need the following skillset:
- a minimum of 3 years experience working in a busy agency environment
- knowledgeable of responsive and adaptive web design
- experienced in developing sites using open source CMS’
- be a logical thinker, up with current web trends with a passion for all things digital
- able to build web pages from Sketch and Adobe XD files
- happy to take direction, but equally able to offer constructive ideas and feedback
- preferably with a computer based or IT qualification
- able to solve problems and think outside the box
- work efficiently and adhere to deadlines
- be polite and have the confidence to communicate with others
- prepared to work hard and have fun
- happy to make the odd cup of tea.
The following would be useful:
- a keen eye UX design philosophies
- a knowledge of Agile software development principles
- an understanding of GIT version control
- a willing to learn new technologies / frameworks.
In return we will give you:
- competitive salary
- group pension plan
- good holiday allowance
- an opportunity to develop an impressive portfolio of work
- tickets to watch the Cardiff Devils*
- a fab office environment*
- option to work remotely some days*
- free cuddles from Max the office dog*
- be part of a close-knit team who strive to be the best.
* (post covid)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE